Saturday, October 31, 2009

In today's mail...


I bet you think I'm spoiled, and I guess I am! I recently finished paying off some major bills, and I've rewarded myself by purchasing some goodies. That must seem counter-productive, but like many people, I am inspired by new purchases!

The thread is from Tatskool's mouth-watering collection of colors: CocoLime, Rusty Red, Bracken Crunch, and Antique Bronze. The shuttle is from Chris and Erin Hinton at The Shuttle Shop. The mitten pin is from Paulette at Beedeebabee... a beautiful decoration for my winter coat!

Yes, I've been tatting on and off today... pictures tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Such a trove of luscious HDT! And since all the colors coordinate so well, the sky's the limit for the tatting you can create.

    Do share your projects with this scrumptious stuff. I've been resisting (barely) the urge to send away for some rusty red and antique bronze to go with the ChocoLime and Bracken Crunch I already have. (Self control is SO difficult with Tatskool's latest family of HDTs.)

    Mama Mia! Your new shuttle with the polar bear is bee-yoo-ti-ful!

    I couldn't see the pin very well. I was so dazzled by the other items. *grins* But I'm sure it is a stunner too.

    Great job, rewarding yourself for bills well paid. Wishing you good tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a bit uncanny that we like so many of the same things.
    I have the Polar Beat shuttle, also! Don't you just love Hinton shuttles?
    I really like the choco-berry family of colors; and, the antique bronze. That group of threads are great for this season of the year.
    X B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, yummy treats! Enjoy your new lovlies! Nothing like new purchases to welcome the muse....
    : )) Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your new toys look like a lot of fun! I ♥ Paulette's work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Diane you make them look very scrummy and worth all the effort. Thanks. Your new shuttle is just gorgeous. I love their shuttles too.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!