Thursday, March 25, 2010

More Primrose Path


I finally finished the second section of Primrose Path by Mary Konior. I was almost finished with this section when I realized I was short one section of chain on the first round! So, I cut out all the blue and re-tatted. I find tatting lots of chains to be pretty boring, so this took me longer than it should have. Anyway, I'm ready to start the last section, and I'm really liking the way the pattern goes together.

Primrose Path is from A Pattern Book of Tatting by Mary Konior. The thread is size 20 Lizbeth: inner section color #117, outer section color #651.

14 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, as is the choice of your colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely doily and the colours are really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I finally posted some of my tatting on my blog. Please take a look if you like =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone, the doily is lovely and great color choice too!! I don't have this book, but I think my Mom does. I'll have to check.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This jumped right off my screen! Diane, it is really pretty! Another on my to-do list that meanders on for miles!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Diane. Nice piece and the colour is also cantik (beautiful).

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing! the whole doily changes after you'd added the outer rows. it's coming up well and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your doily is very pretty! I love the colors you used! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! So very pretty! Love the blue too! Blue was my mother's favorite color. My Mother taught me to tat, too! Thank you for coming over to celebrate my blogoversary with me! :)
    (((Hugs))) to a cherished bloggy friend!
    ~TattingChic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diane! I'm loving this one! What a pretty pattern. I can't wait to see waht the next section looks like. This is the one Mary Konior book I don't have. Time to do some searching...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This doily is beautiful! I admire your sticktuitiveness--I have heart that word in the past, but have never spelled it. I've been doing some quickie things lately--my favorite thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!