Monday, March 5, 2012

Oh, happy day!

First of all, it was a Monday holiday... thank you Casimir Pulaski! Secondly, the mail lady arrived with goodies!


I love my new Tatted Shuttles from Chris Hinton at The Shuttle Shop! The shuttle on the left is AnneB's design, my tatting, and the center shuttle is Kersti Anear's Stumpy, my tatting. The shuttle on the right is Jane Eborall's tatting... lucky me!


I also received two new shuttles and some HDT from LadyShuttleMaker. I can hardly wait to see if these are musical shuttles!


In another package, there were these two adorable little dishes from Grizzly Mountain Arts. I just love Dave's and Jo's pieces... shuttles, spindles, jewelry, baskets, and lovely little dishes!


Last night I was in the mood to tat with HDT, and the first skein I found was size 30 Nectarine from Yarnplayer. I love the color, but I have to tell you...


after spending so much time tatting with quilting thread, size 30 felt like rope!

18 comments:

  1. Oh my - what a beautiful post day you had. I love all the shuttles. Makes me want to tat but I have some sewing commitments I need to do first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I know you were doing the happy dance all the way back from the mailbox. All are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally envious, Diane! Look at those shuttles! They are just wonderful!

    More spinning grassmat? I haven't done these in a while, in fact, was just thinking about them last night... so good to see the familiar thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did really well love the new shuttles and the H.D.T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing array of tatting goodies! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Looks like Christmas came early for you. How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A plethora of pleasure prevails in this post!
    Enjoy!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Son todas hermosas me encantan.Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your frivolité is beautiful also your shuttles.Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a whole lot of goodies! I also love Grizzly Mountain Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely threads, shuttles and tatting!! Totally have to persevere in my effort to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great day you did have. Lovely new shuttles with beautiful personal tatting. Your tatting is joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lovely shuttles. (Have to laugh that you have a holiday with mail delivery!)

    I have yet to tat for the clear shuttles - thought they are so interesting.

    The Lady Shuttle Maker are quite beautiful! Lovely design. Are they for 'looking' or for 'using'?

    Ah, the dishes are kewl! I have a couple small dishes for pins (bobbin lace).

    What beautiful tatting - Those Starlit are nice for loading on the fiber! less starting-stopping.

    Enjoy the day

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely post you had, beautiful shuttles, I love the ceramic ones,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome shuttles, I can definately see why it was a good day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome shuttles, I can definately see why it was a good day for you.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!