Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sulky Blendables #4026 ~ Earth Pastels


Earth Pastels? The color name doesn't really work for me, but it sure is pretty. My friend Nancy would love this because it combines peach and green, her two favorite colors. Maybe I suggest to Sulky that they rename the thread "Nancy's Favorite Colors." Of course, that wouldn't make sense to anyone but Nancy and me, so I guess the color name should remain Earth Pastels.

The shuttle is another one that I blinged with fabric from Ann. I hesitated using pink and red together, because that was always a big no-no when I was growing up. My red-headed friends never wore pink, although pastel plaids, especially with pink, were wildly popular when I was in high school. As you can see, I was daring, and I really like the results!

2 comments:

  1. Your tatting with these cottons are awesome! I am tempted to send you some to see if you can tat them lol :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, if it is peach and green, how about peachtree?

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!