Monday, February 4, 2013

Almost...


Yes, I almost finished my latest Spinning Wheel glass mat last night. With less than 10 minutes left of the Super Bowl, I just couldn't keep my eyes open any more.

If only I hadn't spent an hour cleaning in the kitchen yesterday afternoon...

If only I hadn't talked on the phone with family and friends...

If only I hadn't spent hours searching the Internet for new light fixtures...

If only I hadn't waited until Sunday to grade 4th and 5th grade essays...

...I might have finished my Spinning Wheel! ;-)

I guess life is full of choices!

Spinning Wheel glass mat from Tatting With Visual Patterns by Mary Konior
size 20 HDT, Raspberry Sorbet from Tatskool
Tatsy shuttle decoupaged with Origami paper (holds a whole skein of HDT)

7 comments:

  1. Yep! But wow is that colorwy gorgeous or what? And you have something to look forward to tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, too-gorgeous is the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you'd finished the mat, you might have thought, if only I'd spent more time talking on the phone, or whatever. Very pretty thread to show off a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really pretty in pink and now you haven't much to do to finish it!

    BTW, I know Milwaukee is too far for you to go on a school day, but FYI I'm having a tatting meeting in Milwaukee on Feb. 11. And, looking forward to Tollway Tatters on the 18th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color looks so amazing in that mat!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. What do you do with the glass mats you make?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree; that is a beautiful pink thread! I've only ever tatted that pattern once so perhaps that will be my weekend project!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!