Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby buggy?


I just finished the Day 9 installment of Jane's TIAS, and it sure is looking like a baby buggy!


I managed to finish my Raspberry Sorbet Spinning Wheel before I left for school this morning. I'm not normally a pink person, but this sure turned out pretty!

So, what do I do with all my Spinning Wheel glass mats? Most of them have become gifts, although I have selfishly kept my favorites for myself. Some line the drawers of one of my shuttle display cases. Some are used as doilies around the house, and I have a few in a little round tin just waiting for a home. It's nice to have something I really love to give as a special gift when an occasion arises!

4 comments:

  1. I really want to tat another spinning wheel glass mat. I think it might be time for me to get my tatting back out. Yours is lovely . . . and yes, that does look like a baby buggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It DOES look like a baby buggy! That pink is nice.....very nice and on my favorite pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree too, it does look like a pram... but I'm sure Jane will have a surprise in store and it'll turn out nothing like what we all expect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tatting and the pink spinning wheel glass mat is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!