Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blue River Glades


This is one of my favorite Lizbeth threads. I love the combination of blues and greens, and the color is so serene!

For this Krzyz by Jan Stawasz (Tatted Treasures), I turned the doodad slightly. I can't say that I prefer it one way or the other. I do think that certain color doodads go well with certain threads, and I really like the silver tone with the Blue River Glades!

The shuttles are by Chris Hinton. The top one is from Christmas 2009, and the rose inlay shuttle is one of my favorites. It's so smooth, and it has my initials on the back. I really do treat myself well! ;-)

10 comments:

  1. This is LOVELY! A perfect combination of thread color and doodad! I've always thought that the crosses with the open centers would look great with a doodad! This cross seems to be a perfect size, and looks like it's done in one pass, which is always nice. And the shuttles are very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Do you have favorite shuttles or do you use them all happily?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! The blues and greens appeal to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thread, put to perfect use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cross, I love this colour and hopefully tat the peacock in that colour way .
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love Blue River Glades!! Definitely one of my favourites! Great cross with the silver doodad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I just recently bought that Lizbeth thread and am currently tatting a small coaster. I'm loving the color combo too! And that silver doodad looks fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!