Thursday, February 28, 2013

I almost did it again!

I fired up my computer last night, read blogs, shut down, and then realized that I forgot to blog. So this morning I fired up my computer, read blogs, shut down, and again realized that I forgot to blog. This evening I fired up my computer, read blogs, and was getting ready to shut down, when I realized I still hadn't blogged. I'm happy to say that I caught myself just in time!


As you can see, I've finished Round 2 of Doily VI from Tatted Treasures by Jan Stawasz. I'm not sure if I'll get much done tonight. It's been a long week at school, and I'm feeling kind of lazy. So maybe I'll just put my feet up and doze in my chair for a change of pace! ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful doily!

    Sadly, I have too many of those days lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tatting! We sure have done that before. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doily is elegant. Rest is a very good thing. Wonderful Weekend to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. your doily is looking very good. Sometimes you just have to take a nap... I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you remembered to show us round 2. Looks very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking perfect so far Diane!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!