Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My last snowflake...

of 2013!


This is just another doodle. I am pleased that I was able to tat so many snowflakes before Christmas, and I do thank Margaret for challenging me to do so!

I meant to post a picture of my little snowflake tree as my Christmas greeting, but the day was so busy with everyone here, I just never got around to it. Then we left the day after Christmas to visit Mom in Alabama, and we just arrived home late last night.

So, better late than never...


Merry Christmas, dear readers!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is cute, I have a little wooden flat tree that I put alot of your dodads on. But never took pic mmm maybe I should! You have a wonderful New Year and stay creative! I like to see your works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree! Nothing like a challenge to keep a person up to the mark. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely snowflake, and pretty tree,
    Thank you for joining me in the challenge, I really enjoyed seeing all the different snowflakes and new ideas everyone came up with.
    Happy new year, hope 2014 will be another creative year.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!