Thursday, August 6, 2015

Success!


I completed round 9 and marked where I need to join round 10... perfect! Now I can proceed with confidence.


I just can't help myself when it comes to tatting supplies, crochet hooks, knitting needles, yarn, fabric. I guess I'm hopeless! The wood shuttles are from Banyek. I love the size, weight, and design of these shuttles.

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you know that I love Clover shuttles, so I decided to try their crochet hooks as well. I ordered them from handicraftjp. I've ordered from this Etsy shop before, and I'm amazed at how quickly my orders have arrived!


I worked some more on Eva's scarf. I'm really enjoying the pattern, and it's working up very quickly. I hope to finish it by the weekend. Although I prefer the look of finer yarns, I enjoy the speed with which I can finish super bulky projects!

8 comments:

  1. Your doily looks amazing!!! :)
    Great progress on the scarf!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who-oo, well done. Yes, there's a time for fine and a time for bulky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love shuttles and think there is never enough in the world :)
    Your doily is marked and now that is what I am doing! You are a great example so glad you post the good and the mistakes.
    Love the knitting I need to start on something knit for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doily is beautiful and very smart to mark where to join!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mat is looking beautiful, and good idea to mark the next row out
    Clever you
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doily looks fabulous, and I'm sure you were delighted when the markiing went perfectly! It should be included in the instructions!

    Those wood shuttles are gorgeous!. Love both designs! And the crochet hooks look like they are comfortable to work with.
    The scarf is moving right along, with a nice texture.

    As usual, you make good use of your time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great idea for working on that big doily. And yes, do you just love it when you get to see item done up real fast with bulky yarn. I'm so into sock knitting now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curious about the clover crochet hook sets - you'll have to post a review once you have tried them. I have been using the lavender tulip hooks with tatting - that set is pretty nice IMO

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!