Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Round 15... in the books!


That's right, ladies and gents... round 15 is finished! Round 16 looks super simple, so we'll see how quickly I can crank that one out. There are 18 rounds in the Jan Stawasz Masterpiece, so I really am feeling that the end is in sight! I'm really starting to get the hang of my bobbin shuttle from La Cossette. I don't know what my hangup was in the past, but I'm having no problems now.


I spent some time working on my Heart Doily from Land of Laces. The shuttle on the left is mother-of-pearl on wood from Veronica. The beauty really doesn't show up in the picture. The shuttle on the right is one of my Tatting Shuttle Addicts shuttles from NAGStudio. I really like this shuttle. It is so smooth and easy to work with, and I was able to get it engraved with Lace-lovin' Librarian!

5 comments:

  1. Both are coming along so beautifully & love your shuttles :-)
    I prefer bobbin shuttles only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both doilies are looking great. Can't wait to see them completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm struggling to post a comment here. Exciting that the finish line is in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heart one is being done very fast and is a sweet one! I am stalling out on JS and so close too, I tat in binges I think, like I eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of doily work going on!! :) Both looking fabulous!! :)
    Great looking shuttles!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!