Thursday, March 31, 2016

Do opposites really attract?


I really wanted to know, so I worked diligently to finish my Spinning Wheel glass mat.


In this case, I believe opposites really do attract. I'm not sure which one I like better. They may have to stay together forever!


Since this is the last day of March, it's time for a picture of my March tatting. I did have five more motifs, but those were sent off to Michelle's students. All in all, March seems to have been a very productive month!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, great month! Those spinning wheels look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I like all the spinning wheels - all the stuff you've tatted this month. You must really tat FAST to get this much finished in only a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting opposites ! Each highlights a different aspect . Happy ITD, Diane, & hope you enjoy the little surprise on my post today, teehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly does! I like positive/negative effect, certainly they must stay together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome!!! They are different, yet alike!! :)
    Wow!!! You sure have been busy in March!!!!!! And produced some gorgeous items there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure you haven't retired yet? I can't imagine how much you'll get done when you do retire! Amazing output! The patterns on the two-color spinning mats are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the reverse colors on the mats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the reverse colors on the mats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the 'opposites' pinwheels!
    Hegla
    .

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!