Saturday, April 23, 2016

A nice surprise


Yesterday morning when I arrived at school, this beautiful bouquet was sitting on my desk. There was no note or card, and I have no idea who it's from. My friend Robyn who is also retiring this year had a similar bouquet on her desk. We had fun trying to figure out who surprised us, but we still are clueless. Thank you to the person/people who decided to brighten our day!


I don't know where the time went today, but I sure didn't get much tatting done.


Maybe I spent too much time looking at my new goodies! These shuttles arrived from the Ukraine.


These new beauties are from ShuttleByDesign.com. I LOVE these shuttles!


I did spend quite a bit of time working on my beaded crocheted bag. I still have to complete the top edge and make the drawstrings. After that, I think I'll start a hanky for the bride-to-be!

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous surprise!!! :)
    Love the spinning wheel already!! :)
    Oh boy!! I am sure you are in heaven with all those new shuttles!!! :)
    That bag is so beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful shuttles, and the artwork is so very Eastern European looking! I'd be afraid to use them though, in case the paint might wear off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely surprise, it's nice to get a surprise sometimes,
    Your bag is looking beautiful, look forward to seeing it finished.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot those beautiful shuttles, I love the art work on them, they are so lovely I would not be able to use them, they would be just of looking at.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shuttles are gorgeous! Love the beaded bag and your floral surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collection is growing apace! How lovely to find flowers on your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shuttles are beautiful - and the bouquet represents YOU! Too fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very nice surprise with that beautiful bouquet of flowers on your desk. Wonderful new shuttles from the Ukraine. This white crocheted Bride's Bag is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!