Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dreary day

It's been a dreary, rain-filled day, and days like this make me feel sluggish. I thought I hadn't accomplished much, but then when I took my pictures for today's post, I realized I'd accomplished more than I thought.


My Spinning Wheel glass mat is coming along great! Even though I overslept this morning, I tatted quite a bit before school. We were on shortened schedule today, so I didn't have any extra time for tatting at lunch.


After school, I worked on my beaded crocheted bag. I'd have gotten further, but I found that I had added two beads instead of one right at the beginning of round 2. Luckily, crocheting is much easier to undo than tatting!

6 comments:

  1. Both projects seem to be coming along nicely, and both are gorgeous already!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern you are using for your crocheted bag. The beads are hard to see in the picture until I enlarged it. I see you are going for subtle. It is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's rainy and drear here too today. I hope I get as much done as you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pattern, look forward to seeing how it works out.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your crocheted beaded bag is enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your spinning wheel it the tops and the brochette work it fantastic beautiful to see!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!