Thursday, April 21, 2016

From Russia with love

Today was mainly a crochet day. I know it's still April, and the production of The Little Mermaid isn't until the end of June, but I'm starting to feel the crunch!


I'm also wondering if I have enough yarn to finish this mermaid tail afghan. I sure hope so!


My newest Spinning Wheel is in size 20 Omega. I don't know the color number, but I do like the color!

So, what's with the post title?


Three more new shuttles arrived today from Russia. Aren't they pretty?

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see that mermaid tail!!! :) It's so pretty already!!! :)
    Great colors for the new spinning wheel!!! :)
    Very beautiful shuttles!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty! You're making good progress with the mermaid tail, it's a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally found a needle tatting class and realized I missed it by just a few days. Drat! However they may hold it again in June! Your Mermaid tail is looking fabulous. Love the Greens in your newest Spinning Wheel. Russian Shuttles...Awesome! You collection is International. Sew Much Love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that Omega thread. Lovely shuttles. Looks like you got a big project planned. Is that largest one about the same size as a Tatsy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shuttles, and another lovely spinning wheel in progress
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mermaid tail is looking great love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!