Saturday, April 16, 2016

Pick up sticks

Not the game, the yard work! Yup, Dave and I spent time picking up sticks in the yard today, that was after a trip to Menards for mulch, a couple of new bushes, cat food, and a couple of fans. This is the weekend to get things done, because Dave's super busy time begins this week and will go until the beginning of June.

All of the shopping and yard work must have been too much of a distraction for me, because my latest Spinning Wheel glass mat has a big blooper!


Can you see it? I forgot the chain section at the beginning of one of the spokes. I don't know how I managed to do that. I have plenty of thread, so I will fix it. I'm not sure I'll do it right now, though. I'm itching to start another color. 

10 comments:

  1. I am on my phone and can't see this mistake, I just see my most favorite mat color I wonder what you could do now? I guess I have to stay tuned in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my phone and can't see this mistake, I just see my most favorite mat color I wonder what you could do now? I guess I have to stay tuned in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to study it for awhile, and 'think' I see it, but honestly I wouldn't bother fixing it! The variegated colors draw one's attention away, and it looks very pretty as it is!

    The weather has been phenomenal the past couple of days! Really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks spectacular & radiant in this combination ! Firework display in the dark sky !!!
    Can't spot any mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....it's so amazing I can't see any mistake!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these two colours colour ways
    Gorgeous spinning wheel
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blooper aside, this is a striking mat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to enlarge the picture to spot it, but, like you, I'd want to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you mentioned it I looked for it. It took a little bit. Of course, now I know where to look. It's amazing how camouflaged it is.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!