Monday, May 30, 2016

For Mom


If finished my Concentric Rectangles doily today! I chose these colors with Mom in mind. Mom loves red, and these colors seemed perfect for her. So Mom, this doily is for you if you'd like to have it!


I have 18 rows to go before I start decreasing on my mermaid tail afghan. It takes me about 20 minutes to crochet a row, so I guess that means I have a good 6 hours of crocheting before I start decreasing. I don't see how I can possibly finish a third afghan before the play, but I'm sure going to try!

9 comments:

  1. The rectangles doily has turned out really well, your mom will be thrilled! That's a lot of crochet ahead, good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see how your Mom can say no to that doily ;-)
    Best wishes & speed with the afghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That doily is wonderful!
    And that mermaid afghan is so beautiful-you can do it! Especially now that you are retiring....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doily is fabulous!!! :)
    Lots of work on the mermaid tail, but it looks awesome already!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Diane you have all the time in the world now!
    Great to see the finished doily your mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doily turned out great. The one I'm doing thanks to your inspiration has attracted quite a bit of attention. People usually think of circles when they think of doilies. I'm sure your mom is going to love it. I hope you are going to model the mermaid tail afghan when it's finished. I've enjoyed following your progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rectangle doily turned out well. I hope your mother likes it (how couldn't she?). I agree with Eliz, we want to see you model the mermaid tail afghan when it's done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mermaid tail is looking so good.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!