Friday, December 16, 2016

Two more!

Daughter Alison sold her house, so we went up to help her move a few things today. I didn't really do much more that watch, but I'm still exhausted!


Despite all the activity of the day, I did manage to finish two more Ice Drops. These two gems are from my shopping spree yesterday. I honestly don't know how so many glass gems managed to fall into my cart, and it happened in three different stores!

I guess I'll just have to find a way to use them all! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I like the little facets of the orange one, interesting texture. Phew, a lot of ice drops ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your daughter's house sale. I really must learn to tat Ice Drops. Your newest finds are lovely. Wonder if my marble collection could work in place of the flat marbles. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!