Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Losing track of time

I haven't been really busy the last few days, and sometimes not being busy means that I lose track of time. That will change starting tomorrow... daughter Carol's drama club is performing James and the Giant Peach this weekend, and I am her go to person for last minute everything... a task I thoroughly enjoy!


I'm in the mood to tat with white!


I figure any glass gem color goes with white, and it's easy to choose a ribbon color that works well.


I do love working with the colored threads, but I'm pretty sure there will be people looking for Ice Drops that look like winter. Nothing says winter like white!


I finished my Easiest Ice Blossom (Karey Solomon's pattern), from our Tollway Tatters gathering this past Saturday. I don't normally like tatting with size 10 thread, but it's what Karey's pattern calls for, and it works perfectly for this design!


I played around with thread today. This pattern needs tweaking, but I think it could be the start of something good!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, white ice drops are wintry and versatile. I like the bottom pattern, looking good! Good luck for the play, I hope it all goes smoothly with no last minute hitches.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!