Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Ocean Turquoise Dk

Cleaning and reorganizing in the bedroom is pretty much done. There are a couple of drawers I need to go through, but that won't take long. 


As before, I made sure I took time for tatting breaks. Today my thread choice was Lizbeth #657, Ocean Turquoise Dk. I love this color!


I've attempted Curds and Whey from Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior many times, but this was the first time I've managed to tat more than two pattern motifs. I did make a couple of joins in the wrong place that needed to be corrected, but that was pretty easy to do. Now I wonder why I had so much trouble with this pattern in the past!


6 comments:

  1. That is a nice color, and it is funny that a pattern a couple years ago that gave you trouble now seems okay. That must mean we are getting better at it 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour thread! I like the curds and whey pattern. It does boggle the mind a bit at first. Well done for getting it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful color and the curds and whey looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curds and Whey is a lovely pattern, once you get the hang of it. I like making it in any of the Lizbeth variegated threads.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!