Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Takin' it slow

I just didn't feel like doing much today, maybe because it was so dreary. So, I did a little cleaning, a little Internet browsing, and a little bit of tatting. Probably the most ambitious part of my day was walking the porch, something I've been trying to make sure I do every day. I only walk in 15 minute increments, but I find that I feel better and sleep better if I take some time to walk!


I actually started this Ice Drop last night. This is my Pink Fudge pattern.


Next, I worked on my Spring Garden pattern.


Before making dinner, I finished my Minty Fudge pattern. All three are tatted in size 20 Lizbeth #657, Ocean Turquoise Dk. I love this color because it is so cheerful!

6 comments:

  1. Blue seemed to be the color of my co-workers' apparel today. I didn't get the message and came in basic black. Seeing your blue drops makes me think that you did get the message. They are pretty, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I never paid much attention to turquoise until recently. It really is pretty!

      Delete
  3. I love that color! I think we call it TARDIS blue in our house.(Theresa’s doing). I love to see all three patterns together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you do great when not feeling well they trully perfect

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!