Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Catrin


I'm really enjoying tatting the designs in Twenty to Make Tatted Snowflakes by Jennifer Williams. It's great fun to see if I can figure out how to turn them into Ice Drops.

My only disappointment in tatting this snowflake is that there was something on my iron that left red marks on the snowflake. I'm really not sure what was on my iron, but I sure wish I had seen it before I pressed my snowflake! The red is gone now. I read somewhere that a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser was good for cleaning irons. It worked so well the first time I tried it, I haven't used anything else in a long time.

7 comments:

  1. I con't spell. That should be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Snowflake Ice Drops are Gorgeous. I recently began using Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and they really help me get better and more cleaning done. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job of turning snowflakes into ice drops. I like that celtic look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your tatting is so perfect and I have to try that tip with the iron. My mom used to say there was a grimlen messing things up 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snowflakes, Diane! I just want to make a snowflake, much less figure anything out. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!