Friday, April 27, 2018

A new day

Yesterday I accomplished nothing. I was laid low by a sinus headache, something that seems to come with changes in weather patterns for me. The good thing is, I got plenty of rest!

Today I accomplished a lot! All the laundry is done. I finished ironing and folding all the fabric I washed the other day. I worked on the curtains for the treehouse, and I hope to finish them this weekend. 


I also had time to tat an Ice Drop. Tatting with spring-fresh colors certainly is uplifting!


I'm making slow progress on round 11 of Renulek's Wiosna 2018, but I have the pattern down pat now. All I need now is more free time for tatting!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your headache. One day off hasn’t slowed your production much! Really fresh spring colours, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to here feeling better and you ice drop is so sweet😀I know what you mean about the time it runs fast,when trying to tat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that you bounced back quickly! There's lovely spring colors in your Ice Drop and doily. Time certainly gets filled up with many "must do" responsibilities when we just want to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better, a restful day is good renews our bodies to start again,
    Your ice drop and doily are looking beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!