Sunday, June 10, 2018

Rainy Sunday

We had showers on and off all day today. The kids didn't seem to mind. They played with their toys and watched Moana, their current favorite movie.


I'm in the mood to sew, so while Joanne and the kids napped, I prepared fabric for some lined drawstring bags.


I also started a new Granny Square afghan. This one is in Lion Brand Mandala, Serpent.


I'm going to have to do some serious tatting if I'm going to tat 30 Ice Drops in June. I only have four done, and it's already the 10th!

4 comments:

  1. We have made many friendship rocks with the heart of "Te Fiti" painted on them for grand kids to find. Always fun to see what you are up too🌹😃🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabrics, I saw your picture and wanted to know what was going on! The yarn works really well for a granny square, that's clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have been very busy!! Everything looks fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! Good luck with the 30 Ice Drops, that is very ambitious. Oh, and the colours on that shuttle look almost mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!