Friday, June 8, 2018

Slacker

I admit it. I've been a slacker for the past week. My last day of subbing was last Thursday, and starting Friday I just stopped doing things. It's been wonderful! I've spent time with the grandchildren, read books, and putzed around the house, but otherwise I've been a slug.

It's back to tatting, sewing, crocheting, knitting, and weaving starting today!


In the meantime, here's a video of Papa, the grandchildren, and the chickens. They have been a great source of entertainment. The funniest thing we've seen is the chickens eating bugs off the front grill of Joanne's car. To each his own!

5 comments:

  1. There’s a time for all things, enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful video! With the chickens, you really do have a 'farm'! 'Here a chick, there a chick, everywhere a chick, chick' E-I-E-O !!

    It's actually refreshing to see you 'slacking off' for a change! I'm kind of a expert at doing that!

    I was admiring that blue shuttle from Grizzly Mountain, but there seems to be a 'glitch' in their Etsy shop? They say on their website that the shuttle is 'now listed' - but it's not there?
    At least I now know it is wood, painted with ink and sealed with resin! Very attractive, although I, of course, prefer bobbin shuttles! You seem to have the first shuttle of this type!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely video this is a keepsake and thank you for sharing this glimpse of family with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet to watch!! :)
    Can't wait to see all the things you end up making!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!