Saturday, July 21, 2018


I am really enjoying tatting Masquerade from the Lizbeth thread pack "Sweet Tarts." I'm pretty sure I have all of these colors in my stash, but I'm not sure I'd have ever put them together.


I tatted another of Tamie Alliss's "Beaded Bloom." I like the multi-colored beads on the outside, and the center bead is a little bit different from the other's I've used. The hole through the center is a little larger, which made it easier to thread the picot through the bead. I think it has an interesting shape.


Dave went to daughter Carol's to work on her tree again this afternoon. It was drizzling here, but clear at Carol's house. I chose to stay home. I get nervous watching my husband with a chain saw!

While Dave was busy working, I sat and watched a movie and tatted an Ice Drop. I didn't write down what I did, so I'll have to see if I can duplicate the pattern. I really like the way it turned out!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like this icedrop as well! Bring it to MN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bloom doesn’t look squished or stretched, good job. The ice drop is splendid, the pattern will be requested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower looks lovely with the different coloured beads,
    The doily is looking beautiful the more you tat
    Beautiful ice drop

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are moving along at a great pace on your doily!! Looks wonderful!!! :)
    Fabulous Beaded Bloom & Ice Drop!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!