Ice Drop tutorial

Monday, July 27, 2026

Stormy weather

 

This morning I quilted five more quilt blocks. Each block has a different quilting design, which should make an interesting quilt.

I would have liked to accomplish more today, but we had some fierce storms this afternoon. Our mail lady came in and sat with us in the house for a good half hour until things calmed down. Luckily, we only had a few tree branches come down. Timing for dinner was just right. About 20 minutes after we finished cleaning up, our power went out for two and a half hours. 

Obviously, the power is back on, but now it's almost time to head off to bed. Hopefully, I'll accomplish more tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. The storm sounds scary. Fun to use different quilting patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could offer the postal deliverer a safe haven.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!