Sunday, October 4, 2026

Bookmark day

 

Angela and I managed to do quite a bit of reorganization yesterday, and while working I found a bag with unfinished bookmarks. So, today I finished tatting bookmarks!

This one is in size 20 hand-dyed thread "Sky and Field". I'm pretty sure it's one of Marilee Rockley's threads. The tag looks like her hand writing.

I think this one might be size 20 Lizbeth #127 Butterfly Breeze. I'm not positive, because I only had the thread on the shuttle, no ball.

Yesterday was a great mail day! These two beauties are from Rita Richmond of Shuttle by Design. 

I also received Martha Ess's two latest books. I'm eager to get started!

3 comments:

  1. Exciting mail! Good job to finish bookmarks. I found a comment on my blog from you, written some time ago, where you said you founds curds and whey difficult. You certainly mastered it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did take me a long time to master Curds & Whey. It's hard to believe it took me so long. It's really quite simple!

      Delete
  2. I just love your bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!