Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Trimmed and stacked

 

Mom and I went shopping and out to lunch with daughter Carol. It was a great day, and I even managed to trim all of my quilt blocks and put them in order for binding and joining.

I have a specialty machine foot coming in a few days that is supposed to make the binding process a breeze. I think I'll wait for that foot to arrive before doing any more work on this project. I'm sure there will be a learning curve, but I'm excited to learn a different way of attaching the binding!

2 comments:

  1. Good idea to wait until you have the new foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this blog post. The information is presented in a clear, simple, and interesting way, which makes the topic easy to understand. I found the content informative and useful, especially the practical points that can help readers gain better knowledge about the subject. It is always great to discover blogs that share valuable information in an engaging manner. The writing style is also easy to follow and keeps the reader interested from beginning to end. Thank you for putting together such helpful content. I look forward to reading more informative posts like this in the future. Keep sharing useful ideas and knowledge with your readers. business analytics course in delhi ncr
    Boutique Management with Cutting & Tailoring in Delhi NCR.
    Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
    Best Makeup Training Institute in Delhi NCR.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!