Friday, February 10, 2012

Ruth Scharf Tat-along

One of my favorite blogs to follow is Umi & Tsuru, and now she's hosting a tat-along!


Last night was the first night this week that I didn't fall asleep in my chair by 8:00, so I was able to tat two of the flower motifs. I'm only going to make one pattern repeat for my first try, so I did not join the flowers. I hope I can stay awake tonight to tat two more, because I want to be ready when the leaf pattern is available!

I'm using size 20 Lizbeth, colors #620 and 621. I haven't chosen my leaf color yet.

I'm also eagerly awaiting word as to whether a copy of Ruth Scharf's book, Occhi, is available for purchase... fingers crossed!

11 comments:

  1. They look very ice! I like them in solid colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blossoms look great - your tension is soooo good. It will be so pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours are looking good. I haven't even started yet, but I printed out the pattern.........
    Pretty in the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Diane,
    Your flowers are looking very nice. Your chains are so even and the size of your picots perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them and the colours too can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ruth Scharf Tat-along are beautiful.Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Ruth Scharf Tat-along are beautiful.Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pinks! Not even blue ones! You are stepping out, Diane! Hurrah for you! They look lovely.
    Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning:

    I gave Karol her shuttle w/matching fob. So thoughtful of you! I saw karol's photo album with the wedding pictures. Her son + his new bride looked so happy!

    I think this is the same 'rose' pattern that Denise used. It is a beautiful motif!

    I have it up by my desk.

    btw, my GFs LOVED your origami bag. One friend, who sews often, asked for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!