Thursday, October 1, 2015

Faster than a speeding bullet

Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I am making good progress on round 14 of my Jan Stawasz Masterpiece!


In fact, I'm now half way around! I'm carefully blocking each section as I go. I wasn't as good about blocking the last round, and I want to make sure everything lies flat.


My newest eBay purchase arrived in the mail today. It was quite a bargain... only $2! The shipping cost more than the book! I've only leafed through it so far, but I'm pretty sure the book has never even been read because there are some pages that are not cut. I'll be doing that carefully this weekend. The book is from 1974, the year I graduated from college. The original cost was $7.95. I paid less than that with shipping, so I'm feeling pretty good about my purchase. I'll let you know more about the book as I learn more about it!

1 comment:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!