Thursday, January 20, 2011

Brain freeze!

Suddenly, I can't seem to remember how to do anything with my computer! My printer is disconnected, and I can't get it going again. I can remember how to get a screen shot, but I can't remember how to combine images for a post. What next?

You'll just have to trust me on this... the Random Number Generator chose #9, Gina, as the winner of the January shuttle.

Congratulations, Gina! Please send me your mailing info so that I can get your shuttle on its way.

I'm sending out an extra big hug to all of you who posted a birthday wish for my mom. She's a wonderful lady, and I think she's the best mom in the whole world!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gina!

    Diane,
    It's wonderful how close you and your mom are, even though you're miles apart.
    :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh COOL! I'll be emailing that right to you! Hope your mom had a happy birthday and tell her thank you from me for providing an opportunity for me to win this lovely shuttle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gina!
    Diane, I hope your mom had a lovely birthday

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!