Wednesday, May 29, 2024

First and last

 

A former student of mine is expecting her first baby in June, and she asked me if I could crochet this adorable cow for her. Of course I said yes!

Millie the Cow is the pattern I found on Etsy. The directions are well written and easy to follow. I did make one change. I cross stitched the yes instead of using safety eyes. 

So, why is this the first and last? It took me a month to make, because I could only crochet for a short amount of time. My hands do not like doing this!

7 comments:

  1. It will be all the more treasured, being the first and last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cow is really cute, but it’s not worth persisting with the technique if it’s uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course your hands do not like crocheting. You're a tatter. LOL! That is a really cute cow. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful, I always sew in the eyes and never use safety eyes when its for a child. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!