Thursday, June 30, 2016

Whew!


I had to use the shoelace trick a couple of times, but I had just enough Campfire HDT to finish my coaster.


A couple of shots of steam, and it looks ready to use! The pattern is Rosette Coaster (Variation) from Robin Perfetti's Tatted Coasters. The thread is size 20 Campfire HDT from Yarnplayer.


I can't believe today is the last day of June, my favorite month of the year! Despite all the excitement this year (retirement parties, visiting children and grandchildren, a yard sale, etc.), I still managed to tat seven pieces. I'm quite happy!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! :)
    Your coaster looks fantastic and all your tatted pieces are marvelous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a productive month in spite of all those activities. That is most often how I use the shoelace trick. Isn't it wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colourway & coasters ! Wow, so many activities in just one month ! I think you forgot the fund-raising crafts you did alongside :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOO ahhhhh lovely to see nice job on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you should be! Amazing. I'm glad you had enough of that pretty thread to finish the coaster, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coaster is fabulous. Love that thread. It's been a busy month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. June seems to have come and gone in record speed. Kind of like your tatting beautiful projects...in record time. Amazing dear. Enjoy the remaining Summer before it is gone all too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coaster, and your June tatting is keeping up with your goal, amazing just how much you have achieved this month.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!