Sunday, June 24, 2018

Fun on the tollway!


Yesterday was another fun day of tatting on the tollway! I managed to tat two more of Wally Sosa's Itty Bitty Zoo animals. The mouse and turtle are so cute! I think the turtle is my favorite so far.


We haven't seen Carrie in a while, so it was great to catch up with her. Sue comes all the way from Michigan and can only come when we meet on a Saturday.


I did a second take when I looked at this picture of Nancy. I thought it was me! I think we could be sisters!


Sue Anna, Marilee, and Sue... all very talented ladies!


Barb has many talents. She sews like a dream, does bobbin lace, tats... she probably does a whole lot more!

We always have a great time when we get together. July is turning out to be quite a busy month, so we've set our next get together for Tuesday, July 17. I know weekdays can be tough with people working, but if you can join us, we would love to have you!

7 comments:

  1. Great that you were able to meet up again. And tat two more critters too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I would have been able to go. Looking forward to July gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun!!! :)
    I thought we set the date for Saturday July 21....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, Sue. However, when I got home Denise reminded me that we are signed up for a twined knitting class that day. We had some discussion on Messenger and settled on Tuesday the 17th. I'm sorry for the confusion.

      Delete
  4. That's ok. You all have a great day then!! :) Just let me know when the next Saturday one is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these animal ones, and would love to sit and tat with you all, maybe someday its all I can to go to Tatting Corners Tat days :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!