Sunday, November 17, 2013

One more round!

I was able to tat a lot this weekend, because my Internet was down Friday night through Saturday. Since I had no access to my blog buddies, I was able to achieve my goal of finishing this round. 


The last round is going to take a bit of time, because it weaves in and out. The doily is going to be larger than I anticipated. It's already 10"  and as I started working on the last round, I realized that my doily will probably be close to 18" when it's finished. Why? The directions called for size 50 thread, and I'm using size 20. Dang!

8 comments:

  1. wow I think it will be a table cloth :) I am very interested in this weaving thing sounds enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the last round is 4" wide! Wow! I look forward to seeing what it looks like! I think this doily looks good in size 20 and will hold its shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the whole thing with the last round! The current round already looks like it could be the outer round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's looking wonderful! It's for a big table, isn't it, so the size should be ok? Dramatic even.ayfere 1259

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks beautiful as it is, I am interested to see the last row, sounds long and painful to me.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks already great. Internet being down not always a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 18 inches is a lovely doily, perfect for a display on a chest with something prett on it. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!