Monday, August 22, 2022

Kria 2 finished!

 

I finished my second Kria shawl just a few minutes ago. There's a YouTube tutorial for this shawl, which may be helpful to some.

I'll probably wait until the weekend to block it. This one is for our school's annual Mean Green Goes Pink night, which is a fundraiser for the Beverly K. Roberts Foundation. This is a local charity that benefits local cancer patients.

I'm thinking of putting it in a basket with a cozy mystery and a selection of hot chocolate, something I could go for!

Now I have to decide which yarn I want to work with next!

10 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous Diane!! :)
    Both colors look great, but I think I would go with the green one on the right. ;)
    ~Sue(Tatting Lace in Grace)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! That green sure is pretty, but my daughters think I should use the other one first. I have my hitchhiker shawl to finish before I start another.

      Delete
  2. Bellissima!!! Mi piace molto il cambio colore dal rosa al grigio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stefania! That change from pink to grey is what attracted me to this yarn.

      Delete
  3. Lovely. And going to a good cause, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tempted to start another in the same pattern, but I also have a pile of patterns I really want to try!

      Delete
  4. I love that yarn! I made the crochet between the lines shawl and the lost in time shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The color shading is superb! I like your idea of putting a mystery novel and hot chocolate selections in the basket with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post thank you Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!