Monday, March 25, 2024

Hmmm...

I did not finish round 12 of Renulek's Spring Doily 2024 this past week. I did not remember to attend our Tollway Tatters Zoom meeting. I did not do a lot of things that I thought I would. However...

I did start a new book, a gift from daughter Joanne. What could be better than an American girl trying to solve a murder in England in the 1920s?

I'm trying to use up my supply of pony beads and reduce my yarn stash, so I'll continue making these triangular bean bags. 

My sister and sister-in-law were here this weekend, so I was able to finish my Christmas trees for grandchildren. Another mission accomplished... my Christmas presents are finished!


I also finished a bejeweled spring tree... fun stuff!

5 comments:

  1. Those triangular bean bags look like a very popular savoury snack here - the samosa! What do you use them for?
    Wondering if you can spend the year without coming up with another idea for gifts 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My oldest daughter asked me to make them as stress balls for her counseling clients. There are many years when I struggle to come up with gift ideas!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!