I knew that I hadn't blogged in a while, but I was completely surprised to see that it's been a week! I guess I've been busy...
I re-started Mary Konior's Flowerpiece doily from Tatting with Visual Patterns. The last time I picked this up to work on it, I discovered that I had left out one section of chain on the very first motif. So, I did the only logical thing... I started over!
This is the first section of chain trails. I've finished the second section of chain trails, but forgot to take a picture of it. I'm working on the last round now, and I hope to finish it this weekend.
I dropped my favorite tatting tool one time too many this week. When I tried to fix it, I only made it worse. I've had this crochet hook from Grizzly Mountain Arts for about two and a half years, so I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of it. Still, I'm sad to have damaged it so badly.
I made Alison and Eva Origami pouches with matching shuttles. They chose the fabric the last time they were down visiting. I figured that since the bags are out of the same fabric, they needed a little bling to keep them from getting mixed up!