Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cintamani


I sure have been enjoying tatting snowflakes from Jon Yusoff's Elegant Tatting Gems! I love the way Cintamani flows. It looks very complicated, but if you just follow Jon's wonderful directions, all turns out well!

School starts tomorrow, which means I'll have far less time to tat, read blogs, and write posts. Let's see if being on a schedule helps me accomplish more. I have spent a lot of time daydreaming about what I'd like to do this summer. I really do think I get more done with time constraints. I don't want to stress myself out, though. Maybe I'll set a goal of tatting one snowflake each week... and I need to work on Aidan's dragons... and finish Joanne's doily... and start on Christmas presents... and...

Maybe I need to just set aside a little time each day for my tatting and not worry about setting goals!

5 comments:

  1. just beautiful looks like I'll have to give in on payday and buy her snowflakes! they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. How reasonable to have the goal of tatting time each time. I like it! Mind if I use it too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely pattern. It would really shine in blue!, ; )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely snowflake, I am sure you would do more tatting with a time table or goals, you would be more relaxed if you did not set yourself goals.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that design! You did a fantastic job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!