Saturday, August 8, 2015

Lazy days of summer

I only have one week left before school starts. Where has the summer gone?


I completed one more pattern repeat of rounds 10 and 11. I know it doesn't seem like much, but each one of these takes me about 2 1/2 hours. At one medallion a day, I might be able to finish these two rounds before school starts. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my wrist holds out!


I spent a lot of time watching Agatha Christie's Poirot yesterday. I used it as my stop watch for tatting and knitting... one episode for tatting, one episode for knitting, switch laundry loads when the buzzer went off... maybe that's why my wrists feel so good today!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tatting - what a spectacular piece. And your knitting is fabulous!!!

    Enjoy your week before school starts -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't particularly like Agatha Christie novels (too many characters, too many subplots, too many coincidences, ...), yet I never miss her Miss Marple & Hercule Poirot series .... David Suchet makes a wonderful, delightful Poirot !

    I like your wrist callisthenics / jugglery ! Good to know it has worked, and hopefully you will complete more than just these 2 rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! Why is it that the last week is the busiest? This is my last week too, boo boo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One week till school??? ARGHHHHH! where did summer go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids in the UK don't go back until the first week in September, I like your idea of timing your tatting according to the length of the TV programme. It's looking very good, hope you manage to finish it by the time you go back to school
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doily seems to be getting done with very good progress!! :)
    Great looking scarf!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good way to keep the wrists from getting too much of a workout! The lace is looking great! Good luck getting it done

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!