Thursday, March 3, 2016

Motif tatting

My friend Michelle put out a request for motifs for her tatting students, something I just couldn't resist!


I've been wanting to tat this Emmy Liebert design from Georgia Seitz's Online Tatting Class. I think it's perfect for showing possibilities to Michelle's young tatters!

If you look at the two carefully, you will see that there is a design element change in the violet motif. I followed the wrong part of the pattern for the three bottom chains! I still think it looks nice. It just isn't Emmy's design. My goal is to finish the five motifs over the weekend and mail them off on Monday. I think that's do-able!

6 comments:

  1. They are beautiful and the girls will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the girls will love them, they look great. Even with the slight modification :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure the girls will love them
    Loveky design and pattern
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the girls will love them. Will you make each one slightly different?

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!