Friday, March 25, 2016

Tatting at Carol's

Daughter Carol refuses to be drawn to "the dark side." She's the only one of my daughters who avoids any kind of fiber art like the plague. However, she does allow me to tat at her house!


Sophia and Wally kept me company while I tatted. Carol took this picture to show how much Wally loves me. This is very strange, because I am not a cat lover. However, Wally seems determined to win me over!


I had hoped to finish this Spinning Wheel glass mat today, but time spent visiting, shopping, and soothing babies took priority!

9 comments:

  1. Cosy and cute :-D
    Love the 2-colour version !

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Sophia starts to tat, Carol may finally yield. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made good progress on it anyway. Yes, it seems to me that cats are attracted to non-cat-lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been my experience that. when entering a room full of people, the Resident Cat will invariably choose the lap of the only non-cat-lover in the crowd. Wally is going to win you over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure it's because as a non-cat person, you are the least threatening person in the room. Loving that two color SW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...such love!!! :)
    Your glass mat is looking splendid!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! You are very loved. I hope your granddaughter will want to follow in your tatting journey. Very interesting in two colors for a Spinning Wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photo! Sophia is adorable, and the cat is the topper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have looked a a few of your photos with the 2-color spinning mat. Really interesting - shows off the spokes of the swirls.

    Struggling with spring cleaning and cold (allergy?). need more energy - welcome Springtime.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!