Sunday, September 24, 2017

Snip, snip, success!

pattern by Erin Holloway Moseley
size 20 Lizbeth #131, Vineyard Harvest
shuttles from Rita Richmond of Shuttle by Design
The first class I signed up for was Erin's Josephine Chain Square Motif. I snipped off the portion I started in class, the one on the left. I had flattened out my Josephine chains, and I originally planned to finish the motif with the mistakes still there. This morning I changed my mind and snipped off that first attempt.

I didn't get very far into my second attempt when I realized I'd tatted a ring incorrectly. Rather than spend time retro-tatting, I pulled out my scissors and snipped!

Three times must be the charm, because I finally finished the motif correctly. I may have twisted the last joining picot, but I didn't look very carefully, and I'm pretty sure no one else will either!

Can you tell I was in a matching mood when I prepared for class? 

11 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!