I've been tagged by Sarah to tell 8 things about myself. Oh, dear! Are there 8 more things people really want to know? I'll try!
1. I was born in Hampton, Virginia, while my dad was in the Air Force. We lived in Philadelphia until the end of my 8th grade year, when my dad was transferred to Chicago.
2. I have close relatives (parents, siblings, children, aunts/uncles, cousins, in-laws) in Alabama, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, New Jersey, and North Dakota. Did I get them all, Mom?
3. My dad says I need a dumpster to clean out my sewing room... I think you're right, Dad!
4. My husband is the most patient person I have ever met. We've been married 27 years, and I can only remember him getting angry with me 3 times... I know I deserved his anger many more times than that!
5. I like to have things perfect. If they can't be perfect, I don't bother... can you guess what state my house is in? I hope you guessed not perfect!
6. I am the oldest of four children... I have two sisters and one brother... they're the best!
7. I have most of my Christmas presents bought/made... I might start wrapping them tonight!
8. I taught 4th grade one year, the other 22 years have been in the library/computer lab. I much prefer the library/computer lab... I get to spend time with all the kids for a little bit every week. It's fun to see how much they grow and learn from preschool through 5th grade! I even have some of my former students' children in school now!
Bronze Pearl Bracelet Winner
23 minutes ago