Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gimme dat bling!


Even though I wasn't feeling up to tatting this past weekend, I did manage to bling some shuttles!

These are all spoken for. However, if you see a shuttle that I have blinged, either here or in another post, I will be happy to make one for you if I have the materials. I love swapping for decorated shuttles, but since I'm running low on them, I'll even swap for undecorated shuttles. I don't sell my shuttles. I only swap. Make me an offer. I just may be able to get you the shuttle of your dreams! ; )

6 comments:

  1. You must have one of the most decorative shuttle collections. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! If you've got another like that blue one with the white lines, I'll trade you for the paisley one I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought I was addicted to producing things in mass quantities! I love your shuttles - you are inspiring me to make some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. please can you email your address to me so i can send you a surprise. my e-mail is
    sammystarbuck@aol.com.uk
    i love your blinged shuttles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, you amaze me...where do you find the time to do all that you do? I like all of your blinged shuttles...is there somewhere on your blog that tells how to do this? I have modge podge and shuttles, any special directions? Do you mind sharing your knowledge?

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!