Saturday, September 26, 2020

Full day of tatting

Today was almost a normal day! Mom and I went to get our hair cut this morning, and it sure feels good to look neat and tidy again.


Mom and I have been watching Endeavor on Amazon Prime and while we watched today, I tatted. It seems like forever since I've finished a tatting project!

This is one of my favorite tatted cross patterns, Christina from Tatted Bookmarks: cross-shaped  by Lene Bjorn. I didn't go looking for my King Tut thread today. Instead, I used the ball of size 40 Lizbeth sitting on the table by my chair. The color is #677, Lime Green Med. The shuttle is from Veronica of TattingShuttles on Etsy, and the crochet hook is one of my go-to tools from Dave Stanbrough of Grizzly Mountain Arts.

It sure felt good to be alert enough to follow a tatting pattern today!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic that you’re back to normal, hooray! It is a lovely cross. That crochet hook is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back to normal, great cross and lovely pattern
    You really do enjoy our television programmes, we also watch Endeavor, it was filmed in Oxford a city which I have come to know a bit as Vernons family live around Oxford.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your feeling better. I love the collection of crosses in that book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back on the blog but hope you’re not overdoing it.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!