Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Taking time to blog

I've been distracted for the last few days. I've been following links on the Internet, reading books, organizing crafts, and doing a little tatting. However, I haven't taken time to blog!


I've decided to work my way through my other box of WonderFil perle cotton. I'm working from the top left across, just like reading a book!


The color changes seem subtle when looking at individual pictures, but in the box each color looks very distinct.


Working with this box of colors has pushed me outside my color comfort zone. If I had purchased individual balls of perle cotton, there's only one color I would have been drawn to. Can you guess which one?

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dorset button and tatting, love the colour but I know pink is not one of those you really like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Margaret! Pink would probably never be my first choice.

      Delete
  2. I can relate to both time to blog (largely missing at present) and the colour pink 😃💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it's tough to choose between blogging and tatting!

      Delete
  3. Blue, I guess! It’s fun to work with different colours and I like the subtle variegated effect of these threads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it the blue one? That one's definitely my favorite too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, tatterjil! Blue just speaks to me... it always has!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!