Friday, October 29, 2021

A new thread pack

 

It pays to look through your stash every once in a while. You never know what you might find! I found this Finca thread pack called Holly, which seems to have the perfect colors for Christmas ornaments!

Isn't it funny how the thread  color looks so different with a change in background? This is the first ball from the thread pack. It looks kind of creamy against my blue footstool. It's really a lovely shade of pale green. This time I used a much smaller ring, a 13mm knitting stitch marker. This Dorset Crosswheel has 12 spokes. There are 10 tatted rings around the outer edge, so I think I may try using 10 spokes on the next button. 

We're having a Tollway Tatters Zoom meeting tomorrow! I won't be able to stay on for the whole time. My oldest granddaughter has a part in her college production of  Hello, Dolly! and we will be heading out to catch the early performance. It's going to be a great weekend!

2 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!