Sunday, October 3, 2021

Easy weekend



I've been taking it easy this weekend. I spent most of my time yesterday on the computer. I read blogs, watched videos, and let myself be led from one thing to another. This morning I decided that I couldn't waste another day. So, I started with finishing up another bottle cap ornament.

Next, I decided to start another set of Dorset button ornaments with my new box of perle cotton. It's easier to keep going when working with a simple pattern, and with all the subbing I've been doing, easy is good!

 

6 comments:

  1. Not necessarily a wasted day, looking at blogs etc, but it’s true it’s good to have something tangible at the end of a day! Very pretty tangible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but I had so many plans for the day! Still, I did read about all sorts of things I'd like to try... fabric postcards, biscornu, blackwork, Selbu mittens, top down sweaters... I could go on and on!

      Delete
  2. Love that colour of the Dorset button. YUMMY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to enjoy working with perle cotton, which could be dangerous! I already have too many threads in my life!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!